May 15, 2012

Baby you were there

I have these pictures from last month and I didn't know how to show them to you,  
I know they are a quite different mixture of things but that's what my eyes saw (Intense right?) 

1.-  Me in a shirt that received so many compliments ( I don't know why if it is so normal) 2.- Palm trees that make me want to be somewhere else 3.- Los Galpones (Favorite place in Caracas) 4.- Kitten 5.- Sky through the branches 6.- Dr. Martens from a cool guy I met 7.- Concrete 8.- Three white horses 9.- Cup of coffee.


TV Girl – Baby you were there

6 comments:

  1. Ese es Omar y sus botas? Lindas fotos <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindas fotos.


    Gabriella B.
    XO!


    http://saytheefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. me encanta la historia que cuentan...
    me gusta tu blog, saludos!

    ReplyDelete