March 8, 2011

UNCENSORED


A few days ago I had the pleasure of seeing with my eyes, hold and play with my hands on the Visionaire No.46 Uncensored by Mario Testino. if you do not know what the hell I'm talking about, Let me introduce youVisionaire is an art and fashion publication that has come out in limited, numbered editions three times a year.  And just to give you an idea this Visionaire includes a few pages in Latex, embroidery, incredible embossed and a swatch of Gisele Bundchen's bedsheets


Definitely see and get my hands on one of these has already been crossed off my list of "Things to do in my life"  

10 comments:

  1. lol la portada con pelos esta IUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lo mejor fue que esto lo tachamos de la lista juntos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post with interesting images!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it love it!!!! :D great post!
    you have an amazing blog!! i am now following you on bloglovin!!

    xx

    fashionbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. freakin' rad.
    check out my blog and follow me on twitter @zebraandmeerkat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fuck yes! you are one lucky dude.

    X


    http://www.thefashionhash.com/

    ReplyDelete