January 3, 2011

Where Do My Bluebird Fly

.
After three days since the arrival of the new year ... Here I am at a fresh start with good intentions and big desires of make this a really nice year for me.


These photos were taken by me with this treasure, as soon I saw every picture, my first thought was to call this post: "Where Do My Bluebird Fly"


I love this song because has something that really inspires me
and I think inspiration is all we need. Oh and love! Do you have songs that inspires you?

The Tallest Man on Earth – Where Do My Bluebird Fly

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous sky! i actually have way too many songs that inspire me lol XD

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el contraste de texturas de la primera foto.
    Feliz 2011, te invito a pasarte de nuevo por Utopia blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. song that inspires me: WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS- Queen. the ultimate getting pumped song :)

    i absolutely love these photos. & i need to go listen to this sing if it ignites such a sudden urge to compare it to these gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete