January 23, 2011

Soulist-Aurora

Soulist Aurora is the a.k.a behind this talented girl named Ha Jin from Korea. You don't know how happy I felt this morning to wake up and see at my mail this amazing illustration of me and even more so knowing that she created fashion illustrations for well-known Korean magazines like Seventeen  Korea, and Ecole. She also created a fashion illustration for Maybelline New York. She has exhibited her work at Tokyo and Australia, currently lives in Korea and is an established illustrator and graphic designer. 


I really love her work and I think you should love it too. View more of her artwork at:

3 comments:

  1. Que bellooooo! están increíble las ilustraciones <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. her work is great !!
    thanks for sharing I always love a good inspiration

    ReplyDelete