Wednesday

Most Wanted





I've been interested in Robert Longo's work for a long time and a little more since a friend told me that the MACC (Museo de Arte Contemporáneo de Caracas) have some of his work .

For strange reasons, the times that I visited the museum I never saw his work.

Finally i decided to go one more time to check the museum and clear my mind and there was...the Dancing Couple.


Another two reasons of my love for "Robert Longo"

are that his work is the cover art of Cults (band that I love)

and that he was the photographer of

Bottega Veneta - Fall / Winter 2010 - 2011 Campaign


Cults – Most Wanted

9 comments:

  1. yo quiero ver eso :')

    Bogotá en los planes de la expo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para la proxima invistas etupida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Un artista interesantísimo, toda la razón. Y el making of de Bottega Veneta está fenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank u for visit my blog :)
    I really love some photos of your website :)
    Fantastics! <3

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me gusta mucho esta selección de fotos.
    Gracias por compartirlas.
    Regards from utopia blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite campaign among all the fuss about fall winter 2010.... I guess an artist's perspective is truly different than a photographer :)

    http://burbailey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete